With ACMarket, Android users get a choice of thousands of apps and games, all free to download and use. These are all APK files which are simple to download on an Android device and is a more secure way of downloading Android apps and games. Why ? Because when an app is downloaded over the internet, i.e. through the Play Store, the developers can update their app security and potentially stop you from using it. ACMarket has now been made available for Windows PC and Mac Desktop so read on to find out how you can download it today.
ACMarket for PC Features :
Before we tell you how to get ACMarket for PC, have a look at the exciting features that await you:
- Thousands of apps and games to choose from
- Includes filters to help you find what you want quickly and easily
- A large number of apps and games for free
- ACMarket for PC is not supported by ads
- Takes up little space on your computer and isn’t resource-hungry
- No need to register to use ACMarket for PC
How to Download ACMarket on PC :
ACMarket for PC is compatible with Windows XP, VISTA, 7, 8, and 10. Also supported on Mac OS from Apple. You will need to use an Android emulator to run the APK files and we will be using BlueStacks. Using ACMarket on your PC has one major benefit over your mobile device – you have more RAM and better graphics at your disposal. Follow the steps below to install ACMarket on your PC :
- Download BlueStacks emulator onto your Windows PC from this ( link )
- Download the ACMarket APK to complete the process and you should see the BlueStacks icon on your desktop
- Click the emulator to open it and search for ACMarket
- Click to download and wait; the installation process make take a few minutes
- Now you can begin using ACMarket to download Android apps and games onto your Windows PC.
ACMarket is one of the best Android app sources in the world, offering so much content for free. And that includes a whole heap of modified and tweaked apps, all with extra features to help boost your app experience. Download ACMarket using BlueStacks onto your Windows PC today, share your views on it in the comments box below and follow us on Facebook for more tips and tricks.