ACMarket has now been made available for Windows PC, and Mac Desktop so read on to find out how you can download it today.
ACMarket for PC Features:
Before we tell you how to get ACMarket for PC, have a look at the exciting features that await you:
- Thousands of apps and games to choose from
- Includes filters to help you find what you want quickly and easily
- A large number of apps and games for free
- ACMarket for PC is not supported by ads
- Takes up little space on your computer and isn’t resource-hungry
- No need to register to use ACMarket for PC
How to Download Tutorial:
ACMarket for PC is compatible with Windows XP, VISTA, 7, 8, and 10. Also supported on Mac OSX from Apple. You will need to use an Android emulator to run the APK files, and we will be using BlueStacks. Using ACMarket on your PC has one major benefit over your mobile device – you have more RAM and better graphics at your disposal. Follow the steps below to install ACMarket on your PC.
- Download BlueStacks emulator onto your Windows PC from the link above. Alternatively, you can use NoxPlay app ( link above ).
- Download the ACMarket APK to complete the process, and you should see the BlueStacks icon on your desktop
- Click the emulator to open it and search for ACMarket
- Click to download and wait; the installation process make take a few minutes
- Now you can begin using ACMarket to download Android apps and games onto your Windows PC.
Fix App Crashing Issue:
Unofficial apps like AC Market AppStore are the only way to get the apps and games that we want on our devices, but the Official PlayStore doesn’t like them and will revoke the app certificates to stop you using them. You could install it all again, but you would have to keep doing this; an easier way is to stop it from happening. By installing a VPN on your device, your certificates are protected, and Play Store can’t revoke them.
With ACMarket, Android users get a choice of thousands of apps and games, all free to download and use. These are all APK files that are simple to download on an Android device and is a more secure way of downloading Android apps and games. Why? Because when an app is downloaded over the internet, i.e., through the Play Store, the developers can update their app security and potentially stop you from using it.
Share your views on it in the comments box below and follow us on Facebook for more tips and tricks.