ACMarket app now supports Microsoft Windows PC and Mac desktops.
ACMarket for PC is compatible with Windows XP, VISTA, 7, 8, and 10. Also supported on Mac OSX from Apple.
Things To Know:
To install ACMarket on your computer you will need to use an Android emulator to run the APK files, and we will be using BlueStacks and Nox Player.
How to Install ACMarket on PC:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator onto your Windows PC from the link above. Alternatively, you can use the NoxPlayer app ( buttons above ).
- Login to your Google account.
- Download the ACMarket APK ( button above ) to complete the process, and you should see the BlueStacks icon on your desktop
- Click the emulator to open it and search for ACMarket
- Click to download and wait; the installation process make take a few minutes
- Now you can begin using ACMarket to download Android apps and games onto your Windows PC.
Using ACMarket on your PC has one major benefit over your mobile device – you have more RAM and better internal graphics at your disposal.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the Use of AC Market?
Using the ACMarket app android users get a choice of thousands of apps and games, all free to download and use. These are all APK files that are simple to download on an Android device and is a more secure way of downloading Android apps and games.
Share your views on it in the comments box below and follow us on Facebook for more tips and tricks.
Panda Helper app allows downloading of top apps and games APK.
Play Store alternative to download free apps.
A tool to add extra android app and game features.