Video download apps are all the rage these days with people heading to YouTube, Vimeo, Instagram, and other online services to get their music and videos. However, having to flick between several different sites to get what you want is time-consuming and completely unnecessary.
An app called Vidmate has been released for the Android platform and is proving to be an incredibly popular app for helping users to easily download their videos from multiple sites.
What is Vidmate ?
Vidmate is a video download app that makes downloading videos easy. More than 20 platforms are supported for music video downloads and you also get the option of choosing your video quality. It is a feature-packed app for the Android user but, while it is free to download from the Play Store, there are in-app purchases for extra features. Later. We will be telling you how to get the entire ap, including all those additional features, for free.
Vidmate Features :
Some of the top features in Vidmate include:
- Free download
- All in-app features included
- Simple to use
- Works on all Android devices
- Choose your video quality to maximize your memory usage
- All videos saved in download date order in your virtual library
- More than 20 music video platforms supported
- Audio and video tracks are saved automatically
- Choose your own video portals, add extras if you need to
One more very useful feature offered by Vidmate is direct access to the Android app store so you can download any app or game you want. The only thing you can’t do is apply developer updates.
How to Download Vidmate on Android :
To get Vidmate with all the additional features for free, you need to turn to an unofficial Android app store called ACMarket.
ACMarket offers users thousands of modified apps and games, all for the Android platform, the only source of unofficial Android apps in existence.
- Download ACMarket ( a full guide can be found at the link )
- Open your Settings app and go to Security; enable Unknown Sources otherwise Vidmate won’t download
- Open ACMarket from your home screen
- Search for Vidmate and tap the result for your device
- Tap Install and wait; when Vidmate is downloaded, the icon will be on your home screen
If you love downloading videos, you will love Vidmate. Do try it and tell us how you get on with it and, for more Android tips and tricks, you can follow us on Facebook.