Missing playing your Gameboy games on your iPhone, iPad or Android phone? Even if you cant install Cydia right now you can still download the GBA4iOS games emulator onto your device. We’re going to show you how.
It is completely free.
GBA4iOS is one of the most popular emulators, letting you play all your favorite Gameboy, Nintendo and other games right there on your iPhone, iPad or Android device. It is incredibly comprehensive and will work on all devices; if you have 2 GB of RAM or more, you’ll get a far better experience.
Let’s dig in
How to Download GBA4iOS:
Although the emulator app is free to download, don’t bother checking the app store; you won’t find it. It really isn’t the kind of app that Apple wants in the store but we’re going o show you a very easy way to get it. All you need is ACMarket third-party app store.
With ACMarket, you are getting access to thousands of apps and games, including GBA4iOS app; here’s how to get it:
- Download ACMarket onto your device (tutorial at the link)
- Open it by tapping the app icon on your home screen
- Search for GBA4iOS
- Tap the result, tap Install and follow any on-screen instructions
- When the installation is finished, enjoy playing your favorite game once more.
It’s crazy simple to do
GBA4iOS is full of useful features:
- Quick and easy to download
- No jailbreak needed
- Works on all iOS versions
- Supports GBA, Nintendo and more
- Play any game you want
- Supports multi-player online gaming
- Cloud server hosting ensures fast, safe downloads and easy syncing
- One-click play, no need for separate emulators
- Customize game maps and game controls
- Plenty of other cool features
Then go download it today. It is totally free, supports all your favorite GBA and Nintendo games consoles and provides you with hours of entertainment. Plus, with ACMarket on your device, you have thousands of other modified and tweaked apps and games to choose from.
Want more like this?
Follow us on Facebook and we’ll make sure you get all the latest tips and suggestions.