Minecraft, though very simple, is a popular game but it looks like it might have a little bit of competition on its hands. A new game called Terraria has just been released for mobile, and it’s a fully interactive game of survival and skill.
For a long time, Terraria could only be played on Windows, but now it’s on the Android platform. The stock app offers in-app purchases; keep reading, and we’ll show you how to get Terraria with all the extras for free.
Terraria Features :
Terraria is a 2D game, a world that is generated randomly, allowing you to explore it and build on it. In Terraria, you can:
- Build up your resources
- Create weapons, tools, armor and more
- Design your own structures and build them
- Defend yourself against 70 different monster types
- Battle 5 bosses to win
- Works on Android devices
- Lots more feature, including in-app features for free
How to Download Terraria :
You could, of course, go to the Play Store but that would cost you money. By using an unofficial store called ACMarket, Terraria is yours, completely free, along with a load of other Android apps and games:
- Download ACMarket – a step-by-step tutorial can be found at the link
- Open your Android Settings and go to Security
- Check the box next to Unknown Sources to enable it
- Open AC Market and type Terraria into the search box; tap Search and wait
- Tap Install; Terraria will be installed, and you can immerse yourself in this fun game.
ACMarket offers quite a bit of choice; there are many Android apps and games to download, most with extra features or extra functionality. With Terraria, you are getting all the in-app purchases for free so download it and enjoy. Tell us what you think of the game and follow us on Facebook for more Android tips.