Movies are great to watch at home but lots of people like to take a movie with them when they travel. What better way to get through a long plane journey than watching a movie or that boring train journey to work by watching the latest episode of your favorite TV show ? Well, with MovieBox you can do just that, choosing from thousands of movies and TV show episodes.
If you don’t have a great internet connection you can always choose to download your movie or show so you can watch it offline. The option to stream is great for those who don’t have much space on their device for storing downloaded movies, something that many apps of its type don’t offer. With support for Airplay built-in, MovieBox is proving to be incredibly popular so, if you want to know how to download it on your Android device, read on.
Download MovieBox App on Android :
You have a choice of methods here – the first is an Android app installer called ACMarket, an installer packed with thousands of Android apps and games, while the second method involves downloading the MovieBox APK straight to your Android device.
Method 1: ACMarket App Installer
- Open Settings > Security on your device and enable the Unknown Sources option
- Using the tutorial at the link, download ACMarket onto your Android tablet or smartphone
- Open ACMarket from your home screen and tap on Apps
- Search for MovieBox using the search bar just tap that link
- Tap Install and wait for MovieBox to be installed to your device
Method 2: MovieBox APK
- Open Settings > Security and enable the Unknown Sources option on your device
- Download the MovieBox APK from the download button above
- Find the APK file on your device, tap to install and wait
- When the install process is finished, MovieBox will be installed and you can access it via the icon on your home screen
Video : Above Steps Explained
MovieBox Alternative :
- Popcorn Time
Popcorn Time is an excellent alternative to MovieBox, offering a huge choice of movie torrents to stream from, including the ability to load in external torrents. With plenty of useful features on offer, check out Popcorn Time today and download it via the ACMarket installer.
Stop MovieBox Crashing :
If you use MovieBox on your Android device, it will crash and stop working because the certificate will be revoked. This is down to not being an official app and the easiest way around this is to use a VPN app to protect the app certificate. Check out the guide below for more information on VPNs and the recommended ones for Android users:
If you are struggling to find a great movie app then consider MovieBox. Let us know what you watch and get all the latest MovieBox updates and other great app recommendations by following us on Facebook.