MOBA games are growing in popularity by the day but, until now, we still haven’t seen any good mobile games, at least nothing like League of Legends or DOTA 2, at any rate. A new Android game has been released, a fun kind of League of Legends clone called Mobile Legends, completely free to play but with in-app purchases available for some aesthetic improvements.
With ACMarket, Android users can install Mobile Legends and we’ll be showing you how.
Mobile Legends Features :
- Online multi-player game
- Teams of up to five players clash with one another
- On-screen tactical controls
- Control your player to fight off the enemy and break through their strongholds
- In-app purchases are kept to a minimum in the stock app, free in the modified app
- Unlock heroes as you progress through the game
- Loads more features
How to Download Mobile Legends on Android :
With ACMarket, you get to install a modified version of Mobile Legends which provides great features and all the in-app features and purchases for free. ACMarket is an unofficial Android app store, offering access to thousands of modified Android apps and games and downloading it is simple:
- Download ACMarket to your Android device, following the guide at the link
- Open Settings > Security and enable the Unknown Sources option
- Now open ACMarket on your device and search for Mobile Legends
- Download by tapping on Install and following the instructions on-screen
- When you see the Mobile Legends icon on your homepage, it’s done – open the game and start the fight!
ACMarket is one of the best unofficial sources of Android apps and Mobile Legends is just one of many. Give it a try; share with us how you get on and follow us on Facebook to get all the latest tips and recommendations.