The Firestick, otherwise known as Fire TV, is an alternative to the Chromecast device offered by Google. Owned by Amazon, the Firestick turns your standard TV into a smart TV – all you do is plug it into the HDMI port on your TV. So long as you have a good internet connection, you will soon be up and running.
Unlike other similar devices, you can install the popular streaming app, Mobdro, onto the Firestick. All you need to do is tweak the settings a little on the device and you will be able to install third-party content. We’re going to show you how to install Mobdro onto your Firestick today it works perfectly with the handy remote control that comes with it
How to Install Mobdro on Firestick – Fire TV devices?
Follow these steps as written. The steps are a little complex and if you miss something out, it won’t work:
- Connect your Firestick to your TV and open the Settings from home page menu
- Click on My Fire TV and then click the button for Developer options
- Here, you can enable the setting for Unknown Sources ( this allows third-party apps to be installed ) and enable ADB Debugging option to ON
- If you have an Android phone or tablet device Skip to Step 10.
- Go Back on the home screen, go the search bar and type in Downloader
- Download it so that you can download Mobdro
- Once the downloader has been downloaded, open it and provide the app with the access it needs to your media files ( if you don’t do this, you can’t install Mobdro )
- Go to the search bar and type in the exact URL to install the Mobdro APK File – https://acmarket.store/mobdroapp
- When the download is complete, you can install Mobdro onto the device ( this takes a minute or two ). Agree and allow all the required permissions.
- If you have an Android device, you can simply download the Easy Fire app from the Google Playstore and sideload the Mobdro APK file on your Fire TV.
- The app will transfer the APK file and install it on your device as shown below.
- When it’s done, you will see Mobdro next to your other installed apps – click to open and enjoy streaming your favorite TV channels.
Why Download MobDro App on Amazon Fire TV Stick?
A great app interface is always a good thing; it makes you experience better, and Mobdro gives you one of the simplest and most uncomplicated interfaces ever. It is incredibly user-friendly, especially for first-time users. All content is in categories; simply choose the category you want and find something to watch. You also get a list of channels for live TV streaming. And, because Mobdro’s database is constantly being updated, there is always something new to watch.
However, this is more like watching TV than just streaming what you want – choose the category, choose the channel but you can’t choose a title to watch. Content is continuously played and, while pausing and playing is possible, there is no way of changing the time a video plays. Start a movie halfway through, and you can’t go back to the start.
Stream Wherever You Want, Whenever You Want:
With Mobdro you have access to millions of online videos. You get a choice of streaming quality and, with the updates, you always have the latest and best streams at your fingertips.
Having Trouble Using Mobdro?
If you are facing issues with Mobdro app usage or installation. Follow the troubleshooting guide below for help.
AC-Market.org doesn’t verify whether IPTV providers hold the right licenses for any content delivered via the service. AC-Market.org will not assume any liability for nor do they underwrite any illegal behavior identified with downloading/streaming copyrighted material. The end-user is responsible for any media they access through applications or services listed on this website. AC-Market.org takes no part in hosting the applications or add-ons referenced on this page and this guide is to be used for instructive purposes only.
How cool is all that!