Looking for an easy way to edit videos on your mobile device? We’re here to tell you about a cool app called KineMaster, a fully featured video editing app that works on both Android and iOS device.
The best bit?
It is free to download
The bad news?
There are in-app features that cost money.
What is KineMaster?
A top-rated app with more than 100, million downloads to its name, KineMaster is a fully-featured professional video editing app. It offers full support for multiple video-layering, images, text, audio, and effects and comes complete with a wide range of tools that help you create some cool and professional-looking videos.
We’re not done yet
How to Download KineMaster:
Downloading KineMaster is as simple as going to your official app store, either Google Play or iOS.
It is free to download, but there are in-app purchases ranging from $0.50 up to $29.99, depending on what you want. You can also upgrade to KineMaster Pro at a monthly subscription starting at $4.99 or an annual one starting at $32.99 – there is a free, limited trial.
With the free and trial versions, videos bear a watermark and you will not have access to Premium assets or all of the tools. These limits and watermarks are removed when you upgrade.
Wait, there’s more
KineMaster allows you full control over your videos with features like:
- Mobile Video Editor – create professional videos and add effects on your iPhone or iPad – no computer needed
- Multi-Layered Videos – support for multiple layers of video, text, audio, images and even handwriting, among others, with full control to ensure precision transitioning
- Adjustment Tools – easily adjust lighting, brightness, hue and other related settings in recorded videos
- Real-Time Recording – record both video and audio in real-time, adding effects, modifications, and multiple track audio at the time you want
- Social Media Sharing –ideal for anyone who wants to share their creations with their friends, family, on Instagram, Facebook and more with easy social media sharing right from within the app
How cool is all that!
KineMaster also offers plenty of features for all levels of user, from beginner to professional:
KineMaster App Features:
- Animation styles
- Audio filters
- Frame-by-frame trimming
- Instant preview
- Multiple layers
- Real-time recording
- Social media sharing
- Speed control
- Transition effects
- Volume envelope
- Simple to download
- Free to use
- No Rooting needed
- Supports Android 4.1 or higher and iOS 10 or higher
Give it a go
And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook for more cool app tips.