With more than a billion active users each month, Instagram has proven itself as one of the most downloaded social media apps of all time. An app that allows for sharing videos and images with friends, family, and followers, Instagram isn’t a bad app, but it could be better.
Instagram++ offers all the stock features plus a load of extras that make the app more worthwhile for Android users.
How to Install Instagram++ :
Instagram Plus is a great app for Android users, with too many features to mention. Downloading is simple; you just need ACMarket external app installer first:
Method 1: ACMarket
- Download ACMarket onto your Android device using the tutorial at the link
- Open ACMarket and go to Search
- Type in Instagram++ and wait; tap the result and click Install or click on this link
- When the app has finished installing, you can use it.
Method 2: APK File Installation
Another way to download Instagram++ is to download the APK file directly on your device – here’s how:
- First, open your Settings app and go to Security
- Tap the option for Unknown Sources to enable it, Instagram++ will not work if you do not do this
- Now download the APK file onto your device ( use Google for the link )
- Find the file on your device and tap on it to download it
- When the installation has finished, you should see the icon on your home screen.
If Instagram++ doesn’t work when you try it, make sure you enabled Unknown Sources correctly.
App Features :
This is the first time that Android users have been able to access modified apps like this and the features included offer a great experience:
- Easy to install, just download ACMarket app installer first
- No need to root your Android device first
- Choose between Full Feed and Thumbnail
- Stop your Bio being visible in your profile
- Customize your timestamps with date and time formats
- Stop comments from being visible in Full Feed
- Show HQ images as thumbnails
- Zoom in on any image by long tapping it
- See image captions on zoomed-in images
- Download your images to your Android camera roll
- Double-tapping an image or video gives you the option of downloading or sharing
- Many more features
Instagram Plus is a great alternative to the stock app, offering Android users so many more features. You don’t need to root your device so more people will be open to using it and ACMarket, the source for Instagram++, is full of loads of other modified Android apps too. Try Instagram Plus and follow us on Facebook for more Android tips and tricks.