Calling all Android users – are you looking for a versatile feature-packed screen recorder? Then give AirShou a look. Originally an iOS jailbreak app, AirShou now works on all devices without needing Cydia but it cant be downloaded from any official app store.
The best part?
It’s free, and it works on Android devices too.
What’s the catch
No catch. All you need is ACMarket, an unofficial Android app store that offers users a whole heap of apps and games, including cool apps like Air Shou.
Downloading it is simple; you just need the .apk file from ACMarket appstore.
- Open Android Settings, tap Security and enable Unknown Sources
- Now tap the above link to download ACMarket onto your device
- Find the file, tap it and install it
- Open the app by tapping the icon on your home screen
- Search for AirShou and tap the result to download it
- Enjoy all the cool features AirShou offers
It’s so simple to do.
What do you get with this great screen recorder app?
- It’s free
- You don’t need to root your Android device to use it
- You can record video at up to 60fps in FHD
- Add stereo sound
- Simple stop-start controls
- Works on all Android devices
- Doesn’t hog your device resources
Sounds great, doesn’t it?
But what if you don’t like it?
Alternatives Screen Recorders:
If Air Shou isn’t for you, try one of these alternatives:
AirShou really is one of the best screen recorders for Android, and you won’t get better features.
Ready to try it?
Download it, safe in the knowledge that it’s free and your device hasn’t got to be rooted. Get stuck into the fabulous features on offer and let us know how you get on using it.
If you have any questions about AirShou, drop us a line in the comments box below and follow us on Facebook for all the latest tips and updates.