Do you like a game of pool every now and then? Pool halls aren’t so common as they used to be, but there is a way to play anytime you want. It’s an Android app called 8 Ball Pool, and there’s some good news
Although there are in-app purchases and a couple of subscription options, you don’t have to purchase these; you can play the game, although it is limited, for free.
8 Ball Pool offers lots of cool features, both for free players and subscribers:
- Cool game from the Mini-Clip range
- Play for free or subscribe for more features
- Play your friends or play some of the best Pool legends in the world
- Play 1v1 or in tournaments of 8 players
- Hone your skills in the practice area
- Play in tournaments to win trophies and exclusive pool cues
- Table and cues are fully customizable
- Win coins in 1v competitive matches so you can enter high-stake matches or use them in the shop
- Challenge your Mini-Clip or Facebook friends to friendly matches
- Play in iMessage
- Win matches to level up and face even greater challenges
- Play on the web app too
- Requires an internet connection
- Supported on Android 4.1 or higher
- In-app purchases available
- Lots more features
How cool is all that!
We’re not quite done
How to Download 8 Ball Pool:
8 Ball Pool is an official app, not a third-party one, and it can only be downloaded via the official Android app store. Either search for it in the Play Store or tap the direct link below. On the app page, just tap on Download and enjoy your game:
It’s as simple as that
8 Ball Pool is the number one pool game in the Android app store, so come and join in today. Head to the Mini-Clip pool halls to show off your skills and challenge the best players in the world to take you on. Your ultimate goal is to become the pool champion of the world, and there’s only one way to do that.
Don’t miss out
Download 8 Ball Pool today – you can play for free; you are not obliged to take out a weekly or monthly subscription, or to make any in-app purchases – you can have just as much fun without paying. Let us know what you think and follow us on Facebook for more Android tips and tricks.